Questions and Answers about Wedding Photography -Intro
I would like to start a new video series where I talk to you about what I do and experience in the Wedding Industry! If you have any questions, throw them my way at firstname.lastname@example.org . Whether you're a Bride or Photographer, I will be upfront and honest with you.
Need ideas? Here are some possible questions to get you started!
- How do you interact with Brides?
- What should I look for in a wedding photographer?
- How can I spot a photographer that's all show and no game?
- How do you handle the stress of shooting a wedding?
- What happens if your gear brakes?
- How did you light that shot?
- What gear do you recommend I start out with?
- Do I have to be full-time to be legit?
- Is it hard making a living as a full-time photographer?
- What's your advice for brides on a budget that want awesome photography?
- Why are you shooting Nikon?
- Does my Canon camera suck?
- Whats the difference between a style shoot and real wedding?
- What price do the "good" photographers start at?
- What's a typical turn around time for wedding pictures to be finished?
- How do you edit your weddings?
- How do you back up your weddings?
- Can I get my pictures 20 years from now?
- What do I do if my wedding pictures suck?
I will let you come up with any other questions ;)