This workshop will help you think different at your next photo session!
If you want to learn how to shoot creatively, then this is the workshop for you! Learn creative ideas & tricks that you can implement at your next shoot, no matter what you specialize in -- weddings, families, nature, commercial, anything! This workshop will help take your photography to the next level!
What you will learn:
- Break free from the same boring "safe" shots you find yourself doing over & over.
- Learn how to be creative and inspired at every single shoot.
- Take your images from good to Epic!
- Push the limits without being pushy.
- Taking calculated risks that won't waste your time.
- Learn techniques to “see" a creative shot before you take it.
- Find clients that will allow you to be creative with them.
- Discover the new style or brand differentiation that you've been searching for.
What you need to bring:
- Bring your camera and a couple of lenses.
- DSLR cameras are preferred, but not necessary.
- A willingness to try something different.
- Wear comfortable clothes. We aren't trying to impress anyone.
What is the day going to be like?
Like my photography, my workshops will be very "go with the flow." I won't have a strict itinerary, and we'll have organic conversations with friends of all genres!
- We will start with a brief overview inside, and I'll show you a few images and explain how they were taken.
- Then we'll go outside and shoot! You'll spend more time shooting & learning from me, than sitting inside listening to me talk or try to sell you things.
- I like to be hands-on when teaching, so I will challenge you to be creative, look at your photo, and then challenge you to make it better.
- You will collaborate with the other attendees, and I will guide you to think creatively!
- We will go back inside and review some of your images.
- We will end with Q&A. (Although you can ask me questions any time during the day!)
- BONUS: For those interested, I will demonstrate some light painting after dark!
How do I reserve my spot?
- All seats will be paid in full upon booking.
- Workshops will be limited to 10-15 photographers.
- I accept online payments through my website. Click the red link below.