Fredericksburg TX. May 15, 2018
Time and Place: TBD
If you want to learn how to shoot creatively, then this is the workshop for you! Learn creative ideas & tricks that you can implement at your next shoot, no matter what you specialize in -- weddings, families, nature, commercial, anything! This workshop will take your photography to the next level!
What you will learn:
- Break free from the same boring "safe" shots you find yourself doing over & over.
- Learn how to be creative and inspired at every single shoot.
- Take your images from good to Epic!
- Push the limits without being pushy.
- Taking calculated risks that won't waste your time.
- Learn techniques to “see" a creative shot before you take it.
- Find clients that will allow you to be creative with them.
- Discover the new style or brand differentiation that you've been searching for.
What you need to bring:
- Bring your camera and a couple of lenses.
- DSLR cameras are preferred, but not necessary.
- A willingness to try something different.
- Wear comfortable clothes. We aren't trying to impress anyone.
What is the day going to be like?
Like my photography, my workshops will be very "go with the flow." I won't have a strict itinerary, and we'll have organic conversations with friends of all genres!
- We will start with a brief overview inside, and I'll show you a few images and explain how they were taken.
- Then we'll go outside and shoot! You'll spend more time shooting & learning from me, than sitting inside listening to me talk or try to sell you things.
- I like to be hands-on when teaching, so I will challenge you to be creative, look at your photo, and then challenge you to make it better.
- You will collaborate with the other attendees, and I will guide you to think creatively!
- We will go back inside and review some of your images.
- We will end with Q&A. (Although you can ask me questions any time during the day!)
- BONUS: For those interested, I will demonstrate some light painting after dark!
How do I reserve my spot?
- All seats will be paid in full upon booking.
- Workshops will be limited to 10-12 photographers.
- I accept online payments through my website. Click the red link below.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.